We hope that you and your family have remained safe and healthy during this public health crisis. Due to social distancing, we will be limited at the number of patients we are able to see in a day. We appreciate your patience during this time.
What We Did To Prepare Our Office to Re-Open
- When possible, please come alone to your appointment.
- If you need to bring a companion to your appointment, we ask they wait in the car unless the patient is a minor.
- When scheduling for children, please only bring the child that has a scheduled appointment.
- Please wear a mask or suitable face covering as per state regulations.
- Doctors and staff will be wearing masks.
- There are protective face shields on our exam equipment.
- Sanitized exam lanes and equipment have always been our practice.
- Based on the CDC's latest recommendations, we have added extra precautions and additional steps specific to this pandemic.
Before arriving, please let us know if you are experiencing any symptoms of the Coronavirus or if you have been in close contact with someone that has COVID-19. Symptoms can include coughing, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell.
Thank you for your patience. We will not only get through this, but we will emerge stronger after it!